ACCEPTANCE AND APPLICATION
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create or modify your account, when you request on-demand services, when you contact the customer support team, or when you contact us. This information may include: your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and any other information you choose to provide.
We also collect information when you use the Services, which can be divided into the following general categories:
Non-Personal Information: When you access certain Services we provide, non-personal information is automatically collected, such as your IP address and your location data (which is anonymous). We use non-personal information to review our traffic, to observe how Users use our services, to monitor and analyze usage of the Services, to monitor and analyze statistics, to ensure proper technical administration, to increase the functionality and usability of our Services and to better adapt them according to the needs of our Users. This type of information will not allow you to be personally identified.
Personal Information: To use the Services, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified ("Personal Information"). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. For certain parts of the Services, such as creating an account, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us using the Services, and could include information such as your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, date of birth and personal information in relation to your health. We may obtain Personal Information about you through other third parties, such as when you register with such party to participate in any of the Services they offer via their website or their mobile application. We may automatically import some of the personal information you provide to this third party into your account to use our Services.
The purpose of the collection of personal information is to:
- Provide, maintain, execute and improve the Services;
- Create your account and access the Services;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, preventing fraud and abuse of our Services to resolve software problems and operational problems, to perform data analysis, testing and research and to monitor and analyze trends in use and activity;
- Send you our newsletter or any other communication that may be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, and news;
We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purpose without your consent. We will only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for the purposes described above.
Personal Information may be used and disclosed to the extent that HALEO may reasonably consider it necessary to enforce the terms of an agreement between you and HALEO, or to protect the rights, property or security of any person or entity or, if required by law, in particular, in response to a request from government authorities. In addition, certain Personal Information or personal health information may be anonymized or aggregated for purposes of research or development of the Services.
RIGHT TO EXAMINE INFORMATION
You have the right to review the Personal Information we collect. If you would like to review this information, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information in accordance with applicable laws. In some cases, we may not be able to give you access to all of your Personal Information (eg, if the information also relates to another Customer's Personal Information).
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may at any time decide not to consent to your Personal Information being collected by sending a written request to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the notice of revocation of your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable period of time, which will vary based on the information we have collected and for what purpose we have collected it. Please note that we will send you a confirmation email upon receipt of your request. If you choose to cancel your consent, your experience using the Services may not be optimal.
You may choose not to receive promotional messages from us by following the instructions in these messages. If you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, the Services you requested, or our current business relationships.
We do not sell, rent or disclose to third parties the information we collect and store. You can expect us to share the information collected with other parties as follows:
- Affiliated Service Providers: We have agreements with various affiliated service providers to facilitate the delivery of our Services, where we may share the information we have collected. All the administrative service providers we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as ours. Therefore, we expect your information to be treated with the same level of attention that we use.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information and information that has been anonymously aggregated with third parties, including but not limited to statistical, machine learning, advertising, or marketing purposes. No personal information will be shared in this way.
- Transactions: Transactions occur in connection with or during negotiations of a merger, sale of assets of the corporation, any financing or acquisition, or any other situation in which Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our corporate assets. However, under no circumstances will these transactions permit the use of your information for purposes other than those for which you have given us your consent.
Security measures have been put in place with respect to the Services to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please note, however, that no data security measure can be guaranteed to be fully effective. Therefore, we cannot certify or guarantee the security of Personal Information or other information. You provide us with Personal Information at your own risk.
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SELF-CONTRACTORS
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that you may click when you use our Services and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Third parties authorized to receive personal information
The following third parties are authorized to receive personal information for HALEO:
1. Salesforce & Hubspot
2. Microsoft 365
4. Active Campaign
6. Medstack & Azure
9. Amazon Web Services
The Services are not intended for persons under 15 years of age. If HALEO realizes that Personal Information about people under the age of 15 has been inadvertently collected, it will delete it without delay.
HALEO's Policy and General Practices are designed to ensure compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA", SC 2000, c.5) of Canada and the Privacy Act. in the private sector (LRQ, P-39.) of Quebec. If you have any questions regarding compliance with these laws, please contact us at the above address.